Hi josh last year me and my sister were walking around mahia and there was this lady lieing on the beach with two kids who just dragged her up on the sand our of the water so I ran over thier to find her unconscious so I got down my knees gave my sister my phone to ring 111 while I started cpr on her, only just been taught a few days ago because my mum is a ambulance officer. After about 30 compressions she cofted out the water and layer down until the ambulance arrived. The ambulance did a check on her and the gave her the all clear and to just go and visit her doctor to get check out there in case she still had water in her lungs. She was so greatful she came around and gave me $100 and some flowers.
- VLOG 241 dans forge and moving home to the mountains 5, May 2023
- VLOG 238 Catch of the day and the one that got away 22, March 2023
- VLOG 237 – Dr Palfy the laughologist, the Norweigan trout boys, the deer and the trees 8, March 2023
- VLOG 236 Durville Island Olivers wish fishing trip 1, March 2023
- Adventure VLOG 233 – BALI – The Metamorphosis 25, January 2023