A premium quality boot designed specifically for all terrain hunters. The light flex in the forefoot allows you to move silently through the bush, but offers support and grip. Your feet are locked in place and the extra height will save your ankles when crossing slippery, bouldery rivers. Designed in New Zealand and made with locally grown, tanned and treated leather.
Stoney Creek Greywacke Boots Review
- VLOG 241 dans forge and moving home to the mountains 5, May 2023
- VLOG 238 Catch of the day and the one that got away 22, March 2023
- VLOG 237 – Dr Palfy the laughologist, the Norweigan trout boys, the deer and the trees 8, March 2023
- VLOG 236 Durville Island Olivers wish fishing trip 1, March 2023
- Adventure VLOG 233 – BALI – The Metamorphosis 25, January 2023