Hi fellas, Me and my uncle were clay bird shooting one afternoon and I had a semi auto shotgun jam on me. My uncle came over to help. He put his fingers into where the spent shell ejects to remove the jammed cartridge while I was still holding the shotgun. For some reason the gun went off between us. Thankfully it was pointing out in the dirwe had been shooting in. The two things we did wrong and the two lessons we learned were… before trying to fix a jammed gun make sure the safety is on and it I not going to go off. And treat all guns as loaded. Thankgun, and happy hunting!
- VLOG 241 dans forge and moving home to the mountains 5, May 2023
- VLOG 238 Catch of the day and the one that got away 22, March 2023
- VLOG 237 – Dr Palfy the laughologist, the Norweigan trout boys, the deer and the trees 8, March 2023
- VLOG 236 Durville Island Olivers wish fishing trip 1, March 2023
- Adventure VLOG 233 – BALI – The Metamorphosis 25, January 2023